The UMT-TD Series is a thermodynamic steam trap. The body is 304 stainless steel two bolt universal swivel construction with a stainless steel in line renewable Celtron® capsule. Celtron® capsule contains all working components and is hardened throughout. Seat is stress relieved to eliminate warping and trap is seal to body with spiral wound graphite gaskets. Trap is suitable for pressures through 450 psi / 31 bar and available in NPS 1/2 to 1 / DN 15 to 25 threaded or socketweld connections.
- Maximum Temperature 800°F / 426°C
- Differential Pressure Range 5 to 450 psig / 0.34 to 31 bar
- Maximum Back Pressure 80% of Line Pressure
- Body and Cover are ASTM A351 Grade CF8
- Cover Gasket is304 Stainless spiral wound with graphite
- Celtron® Cartridge is 416 Stainless steel with hardened disk and seat
- Strainer is 304 Stainless steel
- Mounting Block is ASTM A351 Grade CF8
- Options are Socketweld Connections and Blowdown Valve
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.