Inverted Bucket Steam Traps - Series B
The Series B inverted bucket traps are designed for a wide range of industrial applications including steam mains, laundry and dry cleaning plants, food processing and those that require a lift in the discharge lines.Series B1
- Available in sizes 1⁄2" and 3⁄4" NPT
- Meets Mil specification WW-T-696-E Type I, Style B, Class 1-7
- Removable covers for easy in-line service
- Erosion resistant covers
- Stainless steel internal components
- Resistant to moderate water hammer
- Optional built-in thermic vent for faster heating
- Optional built-in strainer to reduce the number of piping connections
- Maximum capacities to 1700 lbs/hr. (771 kg/hr.)
- Maximum temperature 406°F (208°C)
- Maximum operating pressure 250 psig (17.3 bar)
***Other sizes and pressure ranges available upon request - Please contact us for a quote.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.