NFT 650 Series are float and thermostatic steam traps. Float is free of levers, linkages or other mechanical connections. This float is weighted to maintain orientation and acts as the valve being free to modulate condensate through the seat ring. Air vent is balanced-pressure design with stainless steel welded encapsulated bellows capable of discharging air and Nicholson NFT 650 Series Steam Trap non-condensable gases continuously within 15°F / -9.4°C of saturated temperature. Trap contains integral strainer and stainless steel exhaust port sleeve.
- Body Sizes are NPS 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2 and 2 / DN 15, 20, 25, 40 and 50
- End Connection Style are NPT, Socket Weld, CL300 RF and CL600 RF
- Maximum Allowable Pressure 650 psig / 44.8 barg
- Maximum Operating Pressure 600 psig
- Maximum Allowable Temperature 750°F / 400°C
- Body and Cover is ASTM A216 WCB Carbon steel
- Cover Gasket is Spiral Wound 304 Stainless steel with graphite filler
- All Internal is Stainless steel
- Air Vent is Balanced-Pressure Stainless steel
- Options: SLE Orifice, Blowdown Valve, Continuous Bleed Air Vent Maximum Pressure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.