N125 Steam trap shall be of balanced pressure design with stainless steel welded actuator capable of discharging condensate within 10°F of saturated temperature. Where greater sensitivity is required, SLR orifice and Sterilizer trim will be available to allow condensate evacuation at or near saturated temperatures. Where subcooling of condensate is desired alternate thermostatic actuator will be available to allow condensate evacuation at or near 40°F below saturated temperatures. Thermostatic actuator shall employ a conical valve lapped in matched sets with the seat ring assuring tight shut off. A minimum of three orifice sizes shall be available allowing for custom capacity sizing. Trap shall be bronze bodied suitable for pressures through 125 psig and available in 3/8" through 3/4" NPT connections.
- Hardened valve and seats are lapped in matched sets, providing tight shutoff and long service life
- Maximum elimination of air and non-condensibles–trap closes at saturated steam temperature
- One moving part. Stainless Steel, fail open or fail closed, welded actuator for maximum corrosion, thermal and hydraulic shock resistance
- Threaded male union horizontal inlet and vertical outlet–self draining
- Threaded cover for one step removal, inspection and service without breaking pipe connections
- Efficient steam service air vent when equipped with ISO Bellows and installed in air vent location
- Options are Sterilizer Trim (1/4 & 5/16 orifice sizes), SLR Orifice, Internal Stainless Strainer, ISO Filled Actuator and High Capacity
- Maximum Operating Pressure 125 psig (8.75 barg)
- Maximum Operating Temperature 400°F (204°C)
- Body & Cover is ASTM B283 C37700
- Cover Gasket is Copper Jacketed
- Valve & Seat is Hardened 416 Stainless Steel
- Connections are 3/8"–3/4" NPT
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.