Process industry: chemical/petrochemical, power stations, mining, on and offshore, environmental technology, mechanical engineering and plant construction. Suitable for corrosive environments and gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system. This gauge is a liquid filled case for applications with high dynamic pressure pulsations or vibration.
- NEW FlexWindow option available on 2-1/2” gauges
- Excellent load-cycle stability and shock resistance
- All stainless steel construction
- Positive pressure ranges to 15,000 psi (1,000 bar)
- ASME B40.100 & EN 837-1
- Accuracy for 2” & 2½”: ± 2/1/2% , 4”: ± 1.0% of span
- 316 stainless steel Bourdon tube
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.