Intended for adverse service conditions where pulsation or vibration exists. Suitable for gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure. This can be used on hydraulics and compressors.
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Solid forged-brass case and socket
- Pressure ranges up to 15,000 psi (1,000 bar)
- ASME B40.100 & EN 837-1
- Accuracy is at 2½”: ± 2/1/2% and at 4”: 1% of span
- Bourdon Tube is Copper alloy or Stainless Steel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.