Dura-flo inverted bucket steam trap discharges condensate, air and other noncondensible gases without loss of steam.
- Hardened Stainless Steel or Chrome Steel Valve and Seat – Long life and maximum corrosion resistance
- Stainless Steel Bucket – Long lasting, rugged and naturally resistant to water hammer
- Repairable in-line – All working parts lift out of top of trap. Removable cover allows pressure change or repair with existing Dura-Flo PCA kits
- Simple Installation – Stainless mounting Block mounts permanently into system. Trap installs via two bolt universal mount connection
- Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Body – Durable heavy wall construction provides years of reliable service and resists corrosion and freezing
- Suitable for Wide Variety of Loads/Applications – Horizontal and vertical models in various body sizes
- Resists Dirt and Scale – Valve and seats positioned at top of traps and internal stainless strainer available on most horizontal models ensure long service
- Maintenance Free – Sealed design prevents unnecessary tampering. Trap can be replaced without breaking pipe
- Freeze Resistant – Extruded Stainless steel body helps prevent problems associated with freezing conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.