C and CS Series are angle pattern trap and balanced pressure design with stainless steel, welded actuator capable of discharging condensate within 10°F / -12°C of saturated temperature.
For greater sensitivity or protection from flash steam locking, SLR orifice is available to allow condensate and flash steam evacuation at or near saturated temperatures.
- Freeze Proof when installed with horizontal inlet and vertical outlet
- Renew trap in-line with factory packaged precision matched internal parts, replacement kits
- Requires minimum space while providing condensate capacities equal to larger mechanical traps
- Maximum air handling capability. Immediate response to changing pressure and condensate loads. No adjustment necessary
- Sensitivity is increased when installed on side with cover perpendicular to ground
- One moving part, stainless steel, fail open or closed, welded actuator provides maximum sensitivity, corrosion and thermal & hydraulic shock resistance
- Options are SLR Orifice, Socketweld and High capacity orifice
- Maximum Pressures to 300 psig (20.7 barg)
- Maximum Temperatures to 500°F (260°C)
- Body & Cover is Cast Steel ASTM A216 Grade
- Cover Gasket is Graphite
- Valve & Seat is Hardened 416 Stainless Steel
- Connections are 1/2"-2" NPT or Socketweld
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.