The CDH Series steam traps are balanced pressure design with Inconel® welded bellows capable of releasing condensate within 10°F / -12°C of saturated pressure. All other interior wetted components are of 316L stainless steel. It has an interior body finish of at least 20 µ in. Ra and exterior body finish of at least 32 µ in. Ra. Trap utilizes sanitary body clamp allowing disassembly for inspection or cleaning and be entirely self draining in horizontal or angle piping configuration. Trap end connections are standard tri-clamp. Thermostatic actuator employs a conical valve lapped to the seat. Traps have SLR orifice where drainage at saturated temperatures is required.
- Maximum Operating Temperature 338°F / 170°C
- Maximum Operating Pressure 100 psig / 6.9 bar
- Gasket Approvals FDA, USDA, USPH, 2A Sanitary Standard and NSF
- Options; Electropolish Finish, SLR Orifice, B Bellow
- CDH Series Connection Sanitary Ferrule accommodate 1/2 and 3/4 in. / 12.7 and 19.0 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.