C Series Steam trap shall be of balanced pressure design with stainless steel, welded actuator capable of discharging condensate within 10°F of saturated temperature. Where greater sensitivity is required or protection from flash steam locking, a SLR orifice shall be available to allow condensate and flash steam evacuation at or near saturated temperatures. Thermostatic actuator shall employ a conical valve lapped in matched sets with the seat ring assuring tight shut off. Trap shall be cast iron or cast steel bodied suitable for pressures to 250 psig and available in 1/2" through 2" NPT.
- Freeze Proof when installed with horizontal inlet and vertical outlet
- Renew trap in-line with factory packaged precision matched internal parts, replacement kits
- Requires minimum space while providing condensate capacities equal to larger mechanical traps
- Maximum air handling capability. Immediate response to changing pressure and condensate loads. No adjustment necessary
- Sensitivity is increased when installed on side with cover perpendicular to ground
- One moving part, stainless steel, fail open or closed, welded actuator provides maximum sensitivity, corrosion and thermal & hydraulic shock resistance
- Options are SLR Orifice, Socketweld and High capacity orifice
- Maximum Pressures to 250 PSIG (17.2 barg)
- Maximum Temperatures to 450°F (232°C)
- Body & Cover is Cast Iron ASTM A278 Class 30
- Cover Gasket is Graphite
- Valve & Seat is Hardened 416 Stainless Steel
- Connections are 1/2"-2" NPT or Socketweld
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.