Apollo International™ 215 and 230 Series double offset high performance butterfly valves are available in wafer or lug body design. Stainless steel models are certified lead-free with stainless steel disc and 17-4PH stainless steel stem.
• 215 Series Class 150# Carbon Steel (CWP 285) and 316 SS (CWP 275) 2” to 36”
• 230 Series Class 300# Carbon Steel (CWP 740) and 316 SS (CWP 720) 2” - 24”
• ISO 5211 mounting flange allows choice of Apollo actuators and manual operators
• Multi-bolt retainer holds and supports the seat. Standard valves are suitable for bi-directional dead-end service at the full pressure-temperature rating of the valve. Same material as the body
• Well-suited for a wide range of liquid and steam applications, defined in the high performance butterfly valve pressure-temperature charts
• Vacuum service to 29” Hg
• Soft seats made from TFM 1700
Approvals & Certifications:
• NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 - Water Quality and NSF/ANSI 372 - Lead Free 2”- 24”, 215 & 230 Series with 316/CF8M Stainless Steel Body and Trim
• Registered under Canadian Registration Number CRN# 0C17459.CL
• CE marking and documented valves that conform to the European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 2014/68/EU are available in ANSI Class 150/300 including soft seat configurations (sizes 2”-24” only)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.