UTILITY DUTY GEAR PUMPS
The CEP series Utility Gear Pumps are a close tolerance, low flow, high pressure positive displacement pump. A standard in the fire sprinkler industry for excess pressure service.
• Excess Pressure Pump
• Liquid Transfer/Circulation
• Small Booster Jockey Pump
• Spray Nozzles/Misting
Flow: 0-2.1 GPM | 0-0.13 L/s | 0-1.04 m3/hr
Pressure: 0-150 PSI | 10.5 Bar | 0-346 Ft.
• Precision Spur Style Gears
• Self Priming due to close manufacturing tolerances
• Suction lift of up to 20 feet
• Pump housings are of bronze
• Pump shafts are of stainless steel
• Lip seals of Buna or Viton
• Carbon graphite shaft bearings
• Bearings never need lubrication
• Easy maintenance and service
PORTS 3/8“ NPT / 9.525 mm
CAPACITY 2.1 USGPM / 0.13 L/s (Max.)
PRESSURE 150 PSI / 10.5 Bar (Max.)
INLET PRESSURE 50 PSI / 3.5 Bar (Max.)
TEMPERATURE 225° F (100°C) (Buna Seal)
Standard rotation has the pump discharge on the right (facing the pump end). Standard Motors are uni-directional, so to change the rotation on the pumps simply loosen the bolt that holds the pump-end to the motor, and rotate the pump 180º so the discharge is on the left.
To ensure a long life to this pump a strainer is always recommended in front of the pump inlet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.