The STV combination trap test and blocking steam valve is commonly in use for testing steam traps and sample fluids or gases from process lines. It has a stainless steel Latch-lock handle option and body is made of WCB Carbon steel with black oxide and oil coat.
- Sizes are NPS 1/2 and 3/4 / DN 15 and 20
- Connection is NPT
- Maximum Operating Temperature is 406°F / 208°C
- Maximum Operating Pressure is 250 psig / 17.2 barg
- Maximum Allowable Temperature is 406°F / 208°C
- Composed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel internal components
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.