ASME Section IV capacity certified bronze safety relief valve for protection of hot water heating boilers, systems and similar equipment. It can be pre-set to any pressure ranging from 15 to 160 psig (1 to 11 bar) at 250°F (121°C) max.
• Sizes: 3/4” – 2” (20 – 50mm)
• ASME Section IV Certified Capacity
• Corrosion Resistant Construction
• Diaphragm Isolated Spring Chamber
• Extremely High Capacity
• Made in the USA
• ASME Section IV Heating Boilers
• Canadian Registration Number 0G8547.5C
• Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU (PED)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.